On this page I will simply list references to the federal and state immigration debates and maybe a brief discription of the content.
- Public Radio reports the Mexican government aiding their citizens to be illegals.
- Open and joint letter thanking Senator Sessions for his front line opposition to our administration's current immigation policy. Signed by activists and TEA Party and conservative group leaders.
- Governor Bentley along with five other governor's letter to President Obama
- Another balloon floated by the administration. This time Maxwell AFB. Wonder if any gang members would feel at home on a military base? Not even considering foreign young people are likely to be welcome whereas the average non-military affilated citizen is not.
- One with a valid driver's license and a spare bed room can rake in more than $6,000/month tax-free for providing foster care to an illegal child at least for now in Murrieta, California. Breitbart.com's Kristin Tate said on Foxnews.com that medical care along with the monthly stipend will be handled by the federal government following her citing an ad in the Penny Saver Newspaper4 in Murrieta, California. Posted 20Jul2014.
- Congressman Mike Rogers of Alabama expresses disappointment and frustration
- Office of Refugee Resettlement - An Office of the Administration for Children & Families - program state key contacts
- Zack Taylor, retired border agent of 20 years, speaks candidly of our current immigration crisis including lack of ammunition, prohibition to use ammunition, disease, and crime.
- What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America? by Tina Griego
- Joint letter to Governor Bentley concerning illegal children being housed in Alabama
- Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut... or face arrest by Todd Starnes