Important Notasulg contacts and local businesses
- Emergencies: 911
- Notasulga Police Department: 334-257-3444
- Notasulga Fire Rescue: 334-257-3444. Interested in joining or have questions in how you might assist the
town during emergencies? The NVFD meets every Thursday at 7pm in the fire house.
- Notasulga City Hall: 334-257-1454
- Notasulga High School: 334-724-1240, Principal Lasisi Hooks website
- Notasulga Post Office: 334-257-3939
- Macon County Sheriff: 334-727-2500
- Macon County Department of Public Health 334-727-1800
Local Businesses - for your shopping pleasure.
- Flora Moss, Inspired by Testimonies, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auburn Bank, Notasulga branch: 334-257-1613
- Baked goods
- GC Baked Goods, Tuskegee Institute 334-226-1452
- Cookie Jones Cookie Co. 334-552-2864. Cobblers, pies, cupcakes, cookies, brownies.
- ShopLife Barber Shop, 1710 Franklin Road, Tuskegee, AL 36083, Visit David and Vern, two fine young men cutting hair, 334-430-7090, email. Let at the campaign sign in the left corner of the window.
- Bean's Tire Service - 334-2574381
- Brother Joe Mack & The St. John Youth Community Choir, for booking call cp 334-750-8716
- Carmacks Grocery - Drive a little Save a lot:
- Citizens Hardware: 334-257-3169
- Coaching, Executive Coaching Services, Certified Coach, TalkitOut, Contact Abe Mendez or 334-657-9191
- De De's Treasuries, downtown Notasulga. 334-740-9769
- Downtown Event
Center, Opelika. Your place for reunions, weddings, conferences, you name it. Give Lisa,
owner and manager, a call at 334-705-5466. She'll ensure your event is memorable and one you'll
not be disappointed with.
- DK Well Pump Service with 23 years experience. David
Kendrick owner/operator put down my pump motor and is the man I will call for needed service.
water well drilling, submersible pump sales, service and repair. 334-541-3891; cp 334-300-5542;
- Energy H2O, Superior Artesian Mineral Water, Contact owner/president Moses Weaver in Shorter, AL at 334-521-9580
- Ettinger Heating & Air Conditioning 334-257-3950
- Gardening, local organic veggies, fruits, and honey
- Ava Anne's Honey Bees, email@example.com, Russell Sanders owner.
- Bulger Creek
Farm, their home made goat
cheeses, lotions, and soaps: 334-257-4265
- Dillman blueberries and blackberries firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eclectric Bee Farm, Kathy Coleman 334-220-4352, bee supplies, bees, honey, and beeswax products www.eclecticbeefarm.com
- Joy Haven Farm, Shorter.
- Kings Greehouses, 1870 County Road 38, Notasulga, 334-257-4140
- My Secret Garden, 2877 County Road 31, Notasulga. Seasonal vegetables such as romaine and leaf lettuce, onions, herbs, beans, and blackberries. Organic raised and processed chicken.
- Root Leaf Vine Produce, Al Hooks 6190 County Road 30, Shorter, 334-328-2781
- Shirley's Garden, Bradford Farm, 600 C.R. 49, Tuskegee, 334-332-4805, email@example.com. Photographed at the Tuskegee Veggie Market.
- Shady Grove Blueberry Patch, a pick-ur-own opportunity to enjoy fresh air and the freshest fruit possible - picking your own. 609 County Road 81, Tuskegee. Josie Gbadamosi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whipporwill Vineyards at 4282, County Road 31 Notasulga, 334-257-2711, Vickie
and Tim Watkins owner
- Wolf Creek Vineyard mushrooms and blueberries.
- Garner and Associates: 334-257-3691
- Gene and Sons towing, 410 East MLK Hwy, Tuskegee, 334-850-7800, 334-850-6161 email
- HandiRoy's Handyman Service - No job too small:
334-257-1717 or cell 334-319-6762. I have known Roy for many years. His work is professional
and prompt, including crawling into a cold and damp space beneath my house to repair a frozen
water line so we may turn our water back on. Give him a chance to submit an estimate. He is a
part of our community and supports Notasulga as a volunteer fireman.
- Health care, 56 W. Main Street, 334-257-1081
- Hughes Auto Parts: I drive to Auburn and Tallassee for my automotive and tractor
supplies than shop here.
- Herbal Teas and spices, James and Shirley Jones, email, 334-430-0523 (cp)
- Horses - boarding, training, sales, and farrier, Sandie McCall and Richard Shelby, Notasulga, Facebook.com/SandyCreekStables, 334-257-1003, 334-339-8175
- Humphries Electric LLC, Residential and Commercial
Electrical, state licensed and insured. 334-750-2546
- Lawn Care, G.W. Lawn Service, owned and operated by George Wilson, Jr. Army retiree at 1141 CR 55, Notasulga will tend to your yard mowing, trimming, bedding of plants, and weeding. Wilson is also the Pastor at Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church on Hwy 29 South. Cell: 334-703-7851
- Lazy Circle M. Ranch horses for sale, riding lessons and
- MandMThrift.com - Directly across the street from Notasulga town hall, Murray Willie and Pamela Tamala accept food and clothing donations and provide can goods, clothing, and hot meals to about 10 to 20 people per month. Visit them at 157 Lyon Street. Contact: 334-401-1768 or email. Store hours are Tuesday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Store hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 10am - 5:00pm.
- May Place Farm - Angus breeding stock, semen, and
- MHC Enterprises, small engine repair, 10 Tallapoosa St.,
- Ms. Marilyn Cleaning Service, advertisement, cphone 334-559-1040 or email. "NO JOB TO LARGE OR SMALL."
- Notasulga Service Center 334-257-3300 Tires and assorted
vehicle services. Owner Chip Miller former Army
- Party On Supply Shop Notasulga's only package store,
- Plants, Indoor and hanging, Debbie's Plants, Notasulga, 334-257-1108
- Post Office - 241 Lyons Street, Notasulga, AL 36866.
- Ron's Appliance Service and used sales and parts -
334-502-0081 Roy's store is in Auburn. Because of the city and county business license fees he
no longer will service Notasulga. Is that not restricting, as compared to regulating, commerce
as our constitution provides?
- Sewing & Embroidery & Quilting
- Small Engine Repair - Citizens Hardware, 334-257-3169
- Sock Development Crew, Duane Minley, email@example.com. "We also do Church, School, Sports, and Cheer all events.
- Sounds of Excellence.
Recording studio and more. 334-209-1712 and 1713
- Spicer's Music Shop, your supply for musical instruments, lessons, practice stage, jamming, and a good time. Call our neighbor and founder Tim Spicer at 334-329-7529.
- TAG's BBQ, 4628 County Road 37, Notasulga. Call Theus Fountain, 334-707-8780
- Talleecon Farmers Co-op: 334-257-3930
- HamMock Taxidermy, 334-257-3895
- wHITEtAIL tAXIDERMY, David Large, 334-707-7838
- The Wildlife Group - right here in Macon County on County Road 53. For all of your fruit and nut needs to attract wildlife as well as for the dinner table or canning. Nearly 20 varieties of apple trees along. 800-221-9703
- Towing, Shug's Towing LLC, Vehicle Transport and Recovery, Unlocking, Jump Starts and Tire Changes 334-750-2951 and Email. Facebook/shugstowingllc/
- Tuskegee Computer Repair, 125 Westside Street, Call Kelvin Stephens at 334-727-3233, tuskegeecomputerrepair on Facebook.
- Repair Clinic for advice, videos, parts, and friendly and well informed customer service for appliance, heating and cooling, and power tool parts. http://www.repairclinic.com/ or 800-269-2609.
- The Rumor Mill. Candles, home decor, art by local artisans, and much
more. A beautiful renovation of the former Pumphouse at 755 Tallapoosa St., Notasulga. Stop by
on a Friday and Saturday and say hello to Bobbi Miller, owner; you will be impressed!
334-703-4246 or firstname.lastname@example.org